Liz’s All I Want For Christmas Skincare Hits
Christmas is just a short couple of weeks away and as a lot of my clients have been asking what’s on my Christmas wish list I’ve put together my beauty hit list. So, read on for the skincare and makeup treats I’m hoping to wake up to:
All I Want For Christmas Beauty Hits
- R-Retinoate Medik8 – This product is one of the best anti-ageing products available. This new gen Vitamin A works on fine lines and wrinkles whilst infusing your skin with radiance.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Shine Tinted SPF50+ – I know this winter but SPF is still a must, and this melt-into-the-skin tined number is a winner especially if you’re heading away.
- Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oil – As a trained aromatherapist this is my go to brand. An indulgent addition to your bath or shower relaxation time, there are oils blended suit every therapeutic experience.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid – A luxurious and sensual unisex fragrance of rich, dark accords and an alluring potion of black orchids and spice. This is my go-to fragrance and I simply can’t get enough of it.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – These make up products feature on my wish list every year…created from what Victoria felt was missing from her makeup bag I’m hoping for the limited edition Posh Lipstick this year…
Skincare Hits From Elizabeth M
In the clinic, you’ll find a whole host of skincare products available to purchase. Some of these will be used during treatments, whilst others are recommended products to be used alongside your facials. Feel free to send me an email if you’d like to explore creating a bundle of products suitable for your skin that a loved one could buy you. It’s the perfect solution if you’re stuck on what to ask for when they say “What would you like for Christmas?”
I hope you’ve found Liz’s All I Want For Christmas Skincare Hits useful and maybe even adding some of the products above to your Christmas wish list. To access 10 Top Skincare Tips From “The Best Facialist In Edinburgh”, direct to your inbox, click here and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.