Elizabeth-M Cancellation Policy
Please note once you have booked an appointment with us, it means we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.
Please read the points below as you will be asked to confirm you have read this upon booking.
- For all treatments lasting longer than 30 minutes, we will take a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
- In the event you need to cancel your booking, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellation.
- If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before it is scheduled to take place, your 50% booking deposit will be retained.
- To avoid losing your 50% booking deposit, please provide cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by (Liz to advise – add details of how somebody can cancel whether that’s by email/phone/online etc).