Lipo 3D is a procedure that uses technologies to reduce fat and cellulite and eliminate sagging skin. It is a body-sculpting treatment that, as confirmed by experts, offers long-lasting results, unlike many other methods of disinfection and elimination of liquids that can produce an accordion effect.
But is this promise real?
Does Lipo 3D really work?
Does it really lose weight?
It is known that Lipo 3D is the latest non-invasive approach to achieve visible fat loss without surgery. Unlike conventional liposuction techniques, 3D Lipo works not only by destroying fat cells, but also firms the skin and removes cellulite more effectively.
The treatment uses a combination of cryolipolysis and ultrasound cavitation to destroy excess fat from specific areas. This excess is then removed from the body naturally through the lymphatic system and into the liver. The treatment only affects the fat cells and therefore has no effect on the surrounding tissue, as it is safer than normal liposuction.
How does Lipo 3D Help You Lose weight?
In the first phase of the procedure, a low frequency ultrasound with a massager is used, manufacturers say that fat cells are broken down; then radiofrequency is used to harden the skin, by contracting collagen fibers and stimulating new collagen and elastin.
In the last step, vacuum therapy is used to firm the skin. For 90 minutes, during which the procedure lasts, the only discomfort the patient should feel is a metallic ringing in the ears during the ultrasound. The procedure promises to lose 5 cm in one session and the effect should last at least nine months.
Ultrasound technologies have evolved from techniques for destroying tumors, and there is evidence that they also have a useful and measurable effect on cosmetic applications, so that they are routinely used in aesthetic offices as an alternative to weight loss. It is a non-invasive procedure, besides being less painful and risky than traditional liposuction.
Phases how Lipo 3D works
Other non-surgical methods of fat loss like laser and other lipo require post-treatment exercises for the body to eliminate the released fat, but with the 3D lipo the body will naturally get rid of fat via the lymphatic system and liver without the need for exercise and this is one of the big differences in how Lipo 3D works.
This three-dimensional approach to fat removal is based on cavitation, cryolipolysis, radiofrequency and 3D-dermology and targets three areas: Fat reduction, skin tightening and reduction of cellulite.
- The cavitation treatment process uses low-frequency sound waves to penetrate the membranes of fat cells, which are then naturally eliminated by the body through the liver and lymphatic system. This is an effective way to reduce fat and the first results can be seen after the first session.
- Cryolipolysis: The second part of the 3D lipo treatment is the use of cryolipolysis. This treatment specifically targets fat cells by lowering the cell temperature to -6 ° C, which then causes 20-40% fat to crystallize in the cells and be eliminated from the body. The results are obtained within two months after the treatment. This step must be done in 1 or 2 sessions.
- Radiofrequency and 3D Dermology: The last part of Lipo 3D is Radiofrequency and 3D Dermology. Using tripolar technology, the radiofrequency treatment tightens the skin on the face and body. Through the regeneration of collagen and elastin fibres, the skin becomes softer, firmer and younger. Radiofrequency sessions can be changed to different penetration depths under the skin.
3D-Dermology drastically reduces cellulite and firms the skin by vacuum. It can be made into a complete program from 6 to 8 sessions together with the other steps. However, some people who only want to get rid of cellulite and tighten their skin can only use the latter procedure.
None of these techniques are harmful or risky and are therefore indicated for people who do not want to undergo surgery and run the risk of getting infections or other problems, such as after a long recovery from surgery. Make sure that you are looking for the best and most modern Lipo 3D specialists and clinics in order to obtain the dream body that is so healthy and risk free.
Advantages of Lipo 3D
- Painless and non-invasive;
- Treatments can be tailored to individual needs;
- Longer lasting results;
- There is no rest or relaxation, so you can return to your daily activities after each session;
- No scar or possibility of infection;
- Fat reduction and consequent weight loss;
- skin hardening;
- treatment of cellulite.
Number of sessions
To prove that Lipo 3D works, you should have 6 to 8 sessions at weekly intervals to achieve a truly significant improvement in fat removal with lasting effects. It is known that it can be reduced from 5 to 10 cm depending on the region. Before starting a procedure, it is ideal to consult a specialized doctor and identify the main objectives in order to create a specific program for each one according to the main interests and desired results.
The post-treatment is really simple and there are guidelines that must be followed to help the body remove the liquid fat that is generated during the ultrasound or cryolipolysis step in the treatment. For 3 days thereafter it is recommended that you:
- Avoid caffeinated beverages such as tea, energy drinks, coffee and soft drinks;
- Do not drink alcohol as it can interfere with the liver work that removes fat from your body;
- Drink plenty of water to eliminate the liquid fat produced.
It is not necessary to practice physical activities as in other procedures to help eliminate fat.